Potter’s Hands Housing provides affordable housing to over 300 individuals and families at the following locations:
- Provides 40 apartments for the hardest to house
- 24 hour care
- Staff help individuals cope with their addictions and build community
- Provides 95 housing units for the community
- 25 of the 95 are designed for people with mental disabilities
- 39 suites of affordable housing
The River Valley
- Provides 71 units of downtown affordable living located one block south of The Buffalo.
To inquire on housing please go to the soup kitchen Mondays 11:30am and Tuesdays 4:30pm and ask to speak with Stan Schalk or fill out this form.