Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.(NIV)
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.(NIV)
When he came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.” Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cured of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”(NIV)
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.(NIV)
Pastor Stan preached:
– Jesus, the ultimate cleanser.
– We should all pray that Jesus will set all people on the street fg ree from the drugs
– Sometimes we don’t even know that we need cleansing.
-the only way to truly be clean is through Jesus, not just masking the sin, or working on cleansing the outside.
– It’s the heart. We should pray Jesus, not just fixes problems or whatever, but changes hearts! And purifies hearts.
– No one is beyond His cleansing, no one will be rejected if we humbly come to him and ask for a clean heart.