Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth– he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do. No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength. A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.(NIV)
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.(NIV)
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.(NIV)
Pastor Stan Preaches:
– We need to think of what we trust/confidences in but we should all only put our trust in the Lord.
– The main resend to trust in God is how great is his Love.
– The love of Jesus Trumps what is improbable.
– Theirs a lot of people believe God but you need to believe the LOVE of God .
– Then we keep pushing Gods arms off of you will keep fighting your battles but God wants to support you in his love .
– when you keep put out the fires in your life you need to ask yourself are you starting the fires.